EXCLUSIVE STAMP DUTY REBATE*
5% RENTAL GUARANTEE FOR 3 YEARS*
DISCOVER SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
Experience an ever evolving neighbourhood filled with cafes, restaurant and bars, world class sporting facilities and abundant parklands. From concerts to concept dining, bike paths to bars, Sydney Olympic Park is an eclectic mix of great food, creative businesses, artistic escapes and athletic endeavours.
Living in Sydney Olympic Park means having access to all that Sydney has to offer.
- Sydney Olympic Park station (650m)
- Australia Ave opp Figtree Dr bus stop (78m)
- Concord West Station (1.4km)
- Future proposed metro rail^
^Proposed amenity and infrastructure is being delivered by third parties and is subject to development approvals, statutory approvals and construction. Timings and outcome are outside of Mirvac’s control and subject to change and delay. Proposed Sydney Metro line is subject to future government funding and approvals are depicted indicative only. Distances, routes and station locations are indicative only and routes and stations of future infrastructure is subject to change.
Pavilions is conveniently positioned close to the area’s leading schools and universities.
- Victoria Avenue Public School (1.6km)
- Newington Public School (3.9km)
- Homebush Bay Public School (2.8km)
- St Patrick’s College (4.2km)
- Concord High School (5.1km)
- Meriden Santa Sabina (4.2km)
- Trinity Grammar School (5.2km)
- Western Sydney University (10.6km)
Parks & Recreation
Within the 430 hectares of parkland and Olympic facilities at Sydney Olympic Park, there is an abundance of places perfect for playing, cycling, running, swimming and fitting in a round of golf.
- Bicentennial Park (600m)
- Cathy Freeman Park (800m)
- Wentworth Common (1.5km)
- Egret Pavilion (950m)
- Woo-la-ra (2.8km)
- Blaxland Riverside Park (2.9km)
- Newington Armory (3.5km)
Sporting & Leisure
Pavilions Residences are ideally located in close proximity to sporting and entertainment facilities, perfect to refocus on your health and wellbeing.
- Aquatic Centre (900m)
- Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre (1.1km)
- Monster Skatepark (1.1km)
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (1.3km)
- Concord Golf Club (3.5km)
Be spoiled for choice when it comes to shopping in the area with a range of outlet stores, designer stores and shops to suit your everyday needs.
- Rhodes Waterside (3.2km)
- Direct Factory Outlet (950m)
- Paddy’s Market Flemington (3.4km)
- Costco (2.8km)
- Westfield Parramatta (11.8km)
Cafes, Bars & Restaurant
You can explore the world on a plate at Sydney Olympic Park where the flavour is international and ranges from food on the go to five star elegance. There’s a venue for every occasion.
- Pablo & Rusty’s (450m)
- Bacar Restaurant (550m)
- Mexica Cocktail Bar (550m)
- Abattoir Blues (650m)
- Wok On Inn (800m)
- Waterview in Bicentennial Park (900m)
- The Locker Room (1km)
The future of Sydney Olympic Park
Pavilions Residences stands at the gateway to the future town centre at Sydney Olympic Park. Under the 2030 Masterplan, Sydney Olympic Park will realise its full potential with the construction of new homes, expansion of employment and educational opportunities, and a revitalised town centre.
$10B new Government investment
23,500 new residences by 2030
34,000 new job opportunities by 2030
100,000m2 of retail space by 2030
10,700 new homes by 2030
5,000 new students by 2030
40% more new walkways and cycleways
6 star green star community rating