Making home ownership easier
Buying your first home is not easy which is why Mirvac introduced The Right Start Plus+, breaking down the barriers to home ownership.
The Right Start Plus+ allows pre-qualified first home buyers to exchange on a 5 per cent deposit, paying the remaining 5 per cent six months later. A number of apartments have been priced to qualify for stamp duty exemption plus Mirvac will match the NSW Government’s $10,000 First Home Owner Grant on apartments above the $600,000 cap.
With the Right Start Plus+ by Mirvac, pre-qualiﬁed* ﬁrst home buyers will be oﬀered the following:
- Access to purchase apartments at priority appointments prior to investors or second home owners.
- Deposit in instalments - 5% payable on exchange and 5% payable exactly 6 months after exchange.
- $10,000 rebate on apartments priced over $600,000.
- Eligible Purchasers apply for Mirvac’s First Home Buyer Opportunity upon contacting a Mirvac Sales Consultant and placing the selected apartment on hold by paying a $5,000 fully refundable holding deposit.
- Eligible Purchasers pay a 5% deposit and contracts exchange.
- Mirvac reviews the application and determines if the application is successful.
Click here to view full terms and conditions
How to Apply
To qualify for The Right Start Plus by Mirvac, the apartments price must exceed $600,000 and you will need to provide the following information to your Mirvac Sales Consultant.
- Proof of residency (copy of your passport or a copy of your current drivers licence and Medicare card).
- A completed statuary declaration form confirming your eligibility as a first home buyer.
Please note that the opportunity is only available for sales made directly through a Mirvac Sales Consultant and available on apartments that exchange by 31st May 2019.
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services