Discover Sydney Olympic Park
Experience an ever evolving neighbourhood filled with cafes, restaurant and bars, world class sporting facilities and abundant parkland. From concerts to concept dining, bike paths to bars, Sydney Olympic Park is an eclectic mix of great food, creative businesses, artistic escapes and athletic endeavours.
Parks & Recreation
Within the 430 hectares of parkland and Olympic facilities at Sydney Olympic Park, there is an abundance of places perfect for playing, cycling, running, swimming and fitting in a round of golf.
- Bicentennial Park (600m)
- Cathy Freeman Park (800m)
- Wentworth Common (1.5km)
- Egret Pavilion (950m)
- Woo-la-ra (2.8km)
- Blaxland Riverside Park (2.9km)
- Newington Armory (3.5km)
Sporting and Entertainment
Pavilions Residences are ideally located in close proximity to sporting and entertainment facilities, perfect to refocus on your health and wellbeing.
- Aquatic Centre (900m)
- Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre (1.1km)
- Monster Skatepark (1.1km)
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (1.3km)
- Concord Golf Club (3.5km)
Pavilions is conveniently positioned close to the area’s leading schools and universities.
- Victoria Avenue Public School (1.6km)
- Newington Public School (3.9km)
- Homebush Bay Public School (2.8km)
- St Patrick’s College (4.2km)
- Concord High School (5.1km)
- Meriden Santa Sabina (4.2km)
- Trinity Grammar School (5.2km)
- Western Sydney University (10.6km)
Bars & Dining
You can explore the world on a plate at Sydney Olympic Park where the flavour is international and ranges from food on the go to five star elegance. There’s a venue for every occasion.
- Pablo & Rusty’s (450m)
- Bacar Restaurant (550m)
- Mexica Cocktail Bar (550m)
- Abattoir Blues (650m)
- Wok On Inn (800m)
- Waterview in Bicentennial Park (900m)