Discover Sydney Olympic Park
Experience an ever evolving neighbourhood filled with cafes, restaurant and bars, world class sporting facilities and abundant parkland. From concerts to concept dining, bike paths to bars, Sydney Olympic Park is an eclectic mix of great food, creative businesses, artistic escapes and athletic endeavours.
The NSW Government has pin-pointed Sydney Olympic Park as critical to its plans to expand Sydney westward, and has signalled a multi-billion dollar infrastructure investment in the area to support a resident population expected to reach 23,500 by 2030.
Market Outlook Report
A market outlook report prepared by Urbis concludes that Sydney Olympic Park is experiencing the three fundamentals essential to residential investment – population growth, infrastructure investment and employment generation.
Parks & Recreation
Within the 430 hectares of parkland and Olympic facilities at Sydney Olympic Park, there is an abundance of places perfect for playing, cycling, running, swimming and fitting in a round of golf.
- Bicentennial Park (650m)
- Cathy Freeman Park (1km)
- Blaxland Riverside Park (4km)
- Aquatic Centre (900m)
- Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre (1.1km)
- Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre (1.3km)
- Concord Golf Club - (3.5km)
Pavilions is conveniently positioned close to the area’s leading schools and universities.
- Victoria Avenue Public School (1.6km)
- Newington Public School (3.9km)
- Homebush Bay Public School (2.8km)
- St Patrick’s College (4.2km)
- Concord High School (5.1km)
- Meriden Santa Sabina (4.2km)
- Trinity Grammar School (5.2km)
- Western Sydney University (10.6km)
Bars & Dining
You can explore the world on a plate at Sydney Olympic Park where the flavour is international and ranges from food on the go to five star elegance. There’s a venue for every occasion.
- Pablo & Rusty’s (450m)
- Bacar Restaurant (550m)
- Mexica Cocktail Bar (550m)
- Abattoir Blues (650m)
- Wok On Inn (800m)
- Waterview in Bicentennial Park (900m)